Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Barack Obama at the Stonehenge

Barack Obama could not resist a chance to see the stonehenge himself ordering his helicopter to make an unscheduled stop on his return home from Nato Summit. After flying out of Newport in south Wales. 
As Barack Obama said "How cool is this? Spectacular!" Barack Obama exclaimed as he afforded privilege access to see the stone's for himself. Obama said he wanted to knock out the stonehenge off his bucket list. 

Nice to meet you! The President shook hands with the family after the unexpected landing by his helicopter. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathanial,
    My name is Amanda Vaughan ,and I am a sophomore in college at the University of South Alabama, which is located in Mobile, Alabama. I am working toward becoming an elementary school teacher. I have been assigned to comment on one of your blog posts. I am in a class called EDM310, and I am learning how to create my own blog for the first time. You are welcome to visit my blog
    Amanda Vaughan's EDM310 Blog , or our class blog EDM 310 Class Blog. Your blog post this week is very interesting as you talk about Mr. Barack Obama. I was unaware that the president of the United States took a trip to see the stonehenge in person. I liked your use of pictures in this post. It makes me actually feel like I am with Mr. Obama walking among these huge rocks. However, I would have liked to know a little more about President Obama's visit to the stonehenge. When was he there, and who was he with? Overall, I enjoyed reading your blog post this week. Great job, and keep up the good work Nathanial!

    ReplyDelete